Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The simple Things

I had a pretty good day today. Nothing big happened, just a bunch of little things that made me happy. Lately, some days it seems like everything makes me cry (blasted hormones!!), so when my days are filled with things that make me laugh I feel like I should document.

1. Nate did something really funny today, actually thinking about it now it wasn't really that funny, but he made me laugh so hard that I was crying and there was mascara dripping all down my face. Then I had to go work, so I quickly tried to salvage whatever makeup I could and left. After I was at work for about 30 minutes (because that is how often I have to go to bathroom these days... lame!) I went in the bathroom and noticed that it looked like I had a full on black eye. Apparently I didn't do a very good job cleaning up the mascara mess. Of course that made me laugh again, and then I thought about what made me laugh in the first place and started laughing even harder! I love that feeling.

2. These little beauties


Yep, Girl Scout cookies! Lemonades and Caramel Delites to be exact. Have you tried lemonades yet, because if not then you totally should. They are delish!! Don't judge me if both boxes are gone tonight.

3. When I was at work I looked down real fast noticed that the left side of my tum was sticking out more than the right side. I then imagined my little bub sticking his bum out and making my tummy bulge. It made me giggle.

4. When I was buying my girl scout cookies today the nice lady who was supervising looked at me and the first thing she said was, "Oh look how adorable you are!" Then she turned to the other supervisor lady and said "Just look at that cute little bump! I love it!" How could that not make you smile?

5. I had Subway for dinner.

6. On my way home I drove past 3 little hooligan boys playing basketball in the front yard. They were probably like 6 or 7. One of them was shooting baskets in the street without any shoes on, one was just standing there posing like a little cowboy with a fake gun in a holster on his hip. The other was pretending to take pictures of the whole thing with his huge obviously fake camera. He was getting all into it, laying on the ground and getting all professional and whatnot. It was so dang cute and so funny, so of course I drove past them really slow like a creeper and just stared and laughed.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great day! Life's simple pleasures are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete