Wednesday, February 9, 2011

24 Weeks!!

Woop woop! I only have 16 more weeks until I get to meet my guy. I just can't wait for that! I already love him so much. It's so crazy that I can love someone that I have never even met. I get so excited when I feel him kick or move around in there. I just think that he is the cutest little babe ever! I found this little questionaire thing on a friend's blog and decided I might as well take it so I don't forget things.

How many weeks: 24 1/2
Was this planned or unplanned: planned!
How much weight gained: 17 lbs... yucko!
Latest food craving: Reces Puffs, that's really my only craving and I will eat a whole box in one day
Your top two name choices or baby's name: We don't really have any yet but we aren't picking one until he is born but if we were having a girl I think we would have named her Kinly
Worst Thing about being pregnant: oh boy... gaining weight, achy back, super dry hands, crying over nothing, going to the bathroom every 30 minutes... but oh it is such a joyous time!
Best Thing about being pregnant: feeling babers kick, knowing that there is a little baby in the end.
Are you more scared or excited: more excited
Happy or mostly moody: a little of both, I'm happy most of the time but I get annoyed and emotional over the silliest things
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: probably yesterday, I've cried watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, pretty much anytime I see a sick baby, when I couldn't find a sweater I wanted to wear, and the list goes on...
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: oh sheesh I have had some doozies! I've had a couple where I took the baby out early to see if he was growing and then put him back in and went about my business. My weirdest is a little awkward, so let's just say it involves my digestive system, a doctor, and a school library.
Will you breast feed: yep I plan on it
When is your baby most active: It varies, some days he moves a lot at night, some days it's the morning, and other days (like today) he doesn't move much.


Don't mind the nast phone pic. I had just got done with my little workout.

4 comments:

  1. You're finally looking prego! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when you update! You look just darling. Cant wait to see what baby is gonna look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 1/2 weeks,YAY!! You look so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would look adorable while you're prego. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete