Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday!

Last Wednesday was my 25th birthday! 25!! How old is that?!? I'll tell you... a quarter of a century! 1/4 of the way to 100! Holy manoly, I feel old! But anyway, it was a great day. We had delish dinner and lemon cupcakes at my parent's house and then opened some gifts. I got a new iphone from Nate a couple weeks early because mine wasn't very reliable anymore. Then little Camille got me a super cute case to go with it. What a sweetie!


Nate's parents got me these fabulous pink rain boots which I love! Too bad it has been sunny and 60 degrees here for the last week.

My parents got me this absolutely adorable diaper bag! Love!

I look like I am about to just eat all of these cupcakes... and I am

1 comment:

  1. Wow... 25 is old! I love how in the last picture Nate is hugging his cereal box. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete