Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another baby update

Sorry, our lives are extremely uneventful lately so the only thing I really have to blog about is the babe. I mean seriously, the most exciting thing I've done this week is make some super yummy blue berry muffins and drink chocolate milk.

Well, I am 30 weeks along now, which means we only have 10 weeks left until we get to meet our little chunkster (I have a feeling he's going to be a big baby and I'm totally ok with it). I can't believe how fast it has gone by and that in just 2 and a half months we are going to be parents! Whaaaaat??! That's craziness. It makes me excited and nervous and anxious and terrified all at the same time. I'm still a pretty boring pregnant lady, and by that I mean I don't ever have weird cravings or vomit when I smell certain foods or other things like that, and I feel so blessed because I know that's not always the case. This little guy is getting bigger and stronger every day and is starting to take it out on my ribs. But, he's cute, so I let him get away with it.

And here's the 30 week shot!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! I can't believe that you are already at 30 weeks!! That's awesome. And I'm sorry the baby package we were supposed to send you after Christmas has been so procrastinated...but it will definitely get there before he arrives! lol, I hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, and by the way, I'm impressed that you put 30 weeks, when I see on your baby counter you are a little over 30 weeks...lol, I always rounded up a week or two :) (it probably made time go slower though) So you are probably wiser

    ReplyDelete