So here are some pregnancy updates, mainly for my own journaling purposes. I am now half way through and it was going pretty fast up until that point. I first felt him from the outside of my tum the day after Christmas and he has moved around and kicked me on the daily since then. Some days he is more active than others, and I have to admit that on the more inactive day I tend to panic and and always think the worst. But then as I am about to call the doctor and tell him that something is definatly wrong I usually feel a little poke, as if he is saying "sheesh, calm down you crazy lady, I'm still here and I'm getting really annoyed with you poking me!" I'm not nearly as hungry as I was in the beginning, which is good because I need to calm down on the the whole weight gain thing. I finally gave in and bought maternity pants and that was the best decision I have ever made! Those things are so comfy. Never again will I wait that long to buy them. So all in all everything is going good!
Here I am at 20 weeks.
Congrats! Having a boy is so much fun. He will keep you busy that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteYeah, except you only just look like you are a little bit bloated and not prego.
ReplyDelete