For Christmas my parents got us tickets to Disneyland for New Years. So of course we had to go because I love that place! So we drove down on Wednesday before New Years with my parents and Camille, and Devan and Lauren met us there. Despite how cold it was, and the thousands of peeps that were there, we had a blast! We spent the day Thursday at California Adventure and then Disneyland on New Year's eve. I am sad to admit that I was one of the lame tired ones who went back to the hotel at 10pm on New Years Eve and went to sleep. Actually, Camille, Lauren, and Nate were the only ones who stayed. Props to them! I think I became delusional at around 9. I blame it on the baby, but I just can't be on my feet that long (2 days straight)! Here's some pics from our trip.

The princess castle! Love it! Now you can actually go inside the castle. There is a little tour sort of thing that takes you through the story of Snow White. It was so cool!

This guy was hilarious! Lauren was beyond excited to see him. You can totally see it in her face!

Nate is the only one who didn't get a hat of some sort. Par-Tay Pooper!



/> lovin those turkey legs!

The boys were having way too much fun on Tom Sawyers Island!


Nate and dad "panning for gold"

The brave ones who stayed out past 10.
And I haven't checked your blog for forever, so this is belated. Best New Years ever. Probably because we met Jack and Sally ... :-)
ReplyDelete