Lastly, fall equals fall decorations, and yes I have already pulled them out. It feels a little strange to walk outside in the heat after being in my house that smells like candy apples, but I love it. I don't usually have wreaths oh my door since it can't be seen from the street, so nobody would ever see it, but this year I am changing my ways. I came accross a cute spring wreath idea on one of those crafty super woman blogs so I decided to change it up a little and make one for fall. I think it turned out great and I only have 3 blisters on my fingers from the hot glue gun...yes, 3, I probably should not be allowed to use those things anymore.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Fall
Welp, it's that time of year again, almost, and I couldn't be more excited. I love fall. I love the colors, the fabulous candles that I have been dying to burn all year long, the chance to finally throw on a swaetshirt when I don't feel like getting ready in the morning, and don't even get me started on the food, you know, all the Thanksgiving goodness and Starbucks Peppermint white hot chocolate. Fall also means shopping for new clothes, this is definatly my favorite time of year fashion wise. I was so excited last week when it got down to the mid 70's and i could wear my new sweater. It's kind of weird how our perception of hot and cold can change so drastically. When I was in Idaho at school I couldn't wait for it to be 40 degrees so I could a T-shirt and flip-flops, now I want it to be 70 so I can wear a sweater. Strange isn't it?
Lastly, fall equals fall decorations, and yes I have already pulled them out. It feels a little strange to walk outside in the heat after being in my house that smells like candy apples, but I love it. I don't usually have wreaths oh my door since it can't be seen from the street, so nobody would ever see it, but this year I am changing my ways. I came accross a cute spring wreath idea on one of those crafty super woman blogs so I decided to change it up a little and make one for fall. I think it turned out great and I only have 3 blisters on my fingers from the hot glue gun...yes, 3, I probably should not be allowed to use those things anymore.
Lastly, fall equals fall decorations, and yes I have already pulled them out. It feels a little strange to walk outside in the heat after being in my house that smells like candy apples, but I love it. I don't usually have wreaths oh my door since it can't be seen from the street, so nobody would ever see it, but this year I am changing my ways. I came accross a cute spring wreath idea on one of those crafty super woman blogs so I decided to change it up a little and make one for fall. I think it turned out great and I only have 3 blisters on my fingers from the hot glue gun...yes, 3, I probably should not be allowed to use those things anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your wreath looks beautiful on your door. It's perfect for fall!
ReplyDelete