Now onto the football game. For the past few weekends my sister's tennis team has been renting our ice shavers and flavorings and all that jazz to do a little fund raiser. They actually did quite well. It was cold and rainy on Friday so they didn't make as much money as the other weeks, but it was still fun.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Birthday Time!!
Holy cow I am a terrible blogger! And I'm not even going to pretend that I will try to be better at it, because let's face it, I'll probably never change! On that note, Nate had a birthday on Friday. He is now 27 and officially old! I have just decided that 27 is the cut off age of being old, until I get there that is. We didn't do anything too exciting, but he enjoyed it. He just opened some presents, had some mud pie, and went to the high school football game and sold some shaved ice!
Lovin all his goodies!!
I got him some clothes and a camel back, and my parents got him a tent, so he is now all set to go hiking with the scouts.

Now onto the football game. For the past few weekends my sister's tennis team has been renting our ice shavers and flavorings and all that jazz to do a little fund raiser. They actually did quite well. It was cold and rainy on Friday so they didn't make as much money as the other weeks, but it was still fun.
Here's their little booth.
Father Steve shavin some ice
That Camille is such a hard worker
me, not so much

She really loves me, can't you tell?
Now onto the football game. For the past few weekends my sister's tennis team has been renting our ice shavers and flavorings and all that jazz to do a little fund raiser. They actually did quite well. It was cold and rainy on Friday so they didn't make as much money as the other weeks, but it was still fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment