Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Trip to Michigan

At the beginning of August we went to Michigan to have a reception in Nate's home town. It was so much fun and I loved being able to wear my dress again. While we were there we went camping with the fam and Nate's parents gave us a second honeymoon on Macinac Island. The island was so cute and we had a blast!!




All the houses were so cute and I am such a nerd that I couldn't stop taking picutres of them.

I also loved how everyone rode around on buggies. So stinkin cute!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll learn to love this blogging thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay McKae I'm so excited you have a blog! Don't worry it's fun to see what people are up to! Mine is americaruggieri.blogspot.com haha and tyler and I might have a website (he's a web developer and couldn't help himself) tylerandamerica.com

    ps your blog is very cute

    ReplyDelete