So basically a lot has been going on in the past 6 months so heres a quick recap...
- Nate and I graduated from BYU-Idaho
- Not having any jobs we moved to California by my parents
- Nate got a great job at Foster Farms which he is really enjoying
- I got a job at Macy's
- We got Married and went a cruise
- We had a second reception and honeymoon in Michigan
- Got all settled into our fabulous apartment
- I quit Macy's becuase well lets be honest, retail just isn't really my thing, and all the money I was making from that place was going right back to it in the form of jeans and jackets. And I worked nights and weekends so I didn't get to see my lover very often.
So there you have it. Thats our life in a nutshell. Since I am currently unemployed I'm sure I will updating this quite a bit so stay tuned!!
I love your bloggy blog!! Ha Ha. You and Nate have been busy. How come I feel like I have been busy but haven't accomplished much? It's like spending 15 hrs a day at school and when you're on your way home at 1 am you realize you didn't get anything finished...
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo... I'm so happy you have a blog. Now we can be blogger friends! Miss you :-)