Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bloggity blog

Lately I've been feeling like I need something else to do. Now that Beckham is getting older and can entertain himself better i have a little more time on my hands. I also miss using my education and feel like I'm forgetting everything I learned at school and from when I was working. So, I decided to start a blog and a little side interior design consulting business.

I plan on using the blog as a way to document all the changes I have in store for our first house, which we are currently on the hunt for. But in the mean time I will just post daily design related info. If all goes as planned, I will eventually get some clients and be able to put my parents hard spent college money to work again!

So go check it out, and tell all your friends, and follow me. K thanks!
http://www.kaescornerdesign.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm excited to see all of your designs!

    ReplyDelete