- He started crawling and now zips around the house and gets into everything. He usually follows me wherever I go, I have my own little shadow.
- Stands up on anything and everything and walks along furniture.
- Has stood alone for a few seconds a few times.
- He now has 7 teeth; 3 on top, 4 on bottom
- He eats everything and prefers to feed himself.
- He is still super ticklish like his mama. He squeals when he gets tickled. Sometimes I feel bad because I know how miserable being tickled can be, but it doesn't last long because his little squeal is so cute.
- He loves playing "roll the ball" and he's quite good at it.
- His new favorite food is blueberries and ritz crackers
- He's turned into quite the little flirt. He stares at you until you look at him and then gives a little smile and a gasp and looks away, then does it again.
- He's really mastered his clapping. He claps whenever anyone says yaaay, or when he hears or she's clapping on the tv. So cute!
- he loves sitting by the back door, playing with the blinds and staring at the dogs. It keeps his busy for a while
- His favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... It might be mine as well...
- he loves hitting the door stop over and over again. It does make a pretty cool sound
- He plays with you lips and tries to stick his little fingers in your mouth when he's tired. It's cute but hurts and gets annoying sometimes
- he's getting cuter and cuter every day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
CUUUTE! I love your baby and I can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDelete