Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm so glad when daddy comes home

Sometimes I wish that I wasn't with little man all day so I could get some sort of reaction out of him when he sees me. Everyday when Nate come home from work Beckham squeaks and squeals and flaps his little arms in excitement. He starts doing it as soon as he hears the keys in the door and the beep of the alarm. It's so cute.

YouTube Video

Then he usually wants Nate to hold him and play with him for awhile so they go to our bedroom together while Nate changes his clothes. Beckham just chills on our bed looking at the fan while Nate changes. This is his second favorite part of the day. The spinning fan sure does a number on that kid!

YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Those two have so much fun together. I always knew lover buns would be a good dad but it seriously melts my heart to see how great he really is.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment