Tuesday, January 24, 2012

8 months







Little dude is 8 months old, which is practically 1, which is basically 5, so pretty much he's almost starting kindergarten! Holy manoly that went by fast! We love this little man, he is so much fun. He's always smiling and laughing at me, normally that might offend me, but his laugh is so stinkin cute that I let it slide.

I feel like he has changed and grown up so much in last few weeks. This week he learned how to clap, wave, and put his hands over his head when you say "sooo big." He's a stubborn little bugger though, so sometimes it's hard to get him to do it. He has also started to pull himself up on furniture and and stand like a champ when he's holding onto things.

As far as crawling goes, he's decided that rolling to his destination is much easier. I challenge any of you to a rolling competition with this kid, he would win, no question! I'm pretty sure he'll be crawling soon though, he's always rocking on his hands and knees, and I can tell he's getting frustrated not being able to go forward. He usually ends up going backward when he wants to go forward, so I often find him stick under furniture.





He also loves playing peek a boo. The little cutie will cover his eyes with a blanket or shirt or whatever is around and what until you say to pull it down. I loves it!






He has also recently learned now to get around in his walker. At first he would just go backward because that's all his little legs could do, but now he follows my mom around in it.


And he loves my parents dog Maddy, although I'm not sure Maddy feels the same way about him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment