Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have a 7 week old























My baby is already 7 weeks old. I can't believe how fast it has gone! He has changed so much and is getting huge! His skinny legs have rolls and little cheeks are getting full. He even has little baby boobies. It's so cute, I love it!

Being a mom is awesome! I can't believe how much I love this little guy, even when he poos and pees on me. He is such a sweet boy and brings so much joy to our little family.

Here's a few facts about Beck
- He has already been to Yosemite, San Francisco twice, Half Moon Bay, and stayed in a hotel.
- He loves to be cuddled when he is sleepy.
- He will stop eating and grunt until he's changed if he poops while I'm feeding him. I guess he can't concentrate on eating with a stinky bum.
- Can hold his head up all by himself
- he's starting to really focus on faces and is much more alert
- He's quite stubborn. Sometimes when he eats he will just stop and stare at me with mischievous eyes and his lips closed tight. When I try to get him to eat more, because I know he's not done yet, he just stares at me and closes his lips tighter or sticks them out. Then when I finally give up and think "maybe he really is done this time," he starts rooting and acting all hungry again. Little stinker, can't force him to do anything.
- He likes the sound of the bathtub and staticky radio stations.
- loves staring at ceiling fans and lights.
- he makes the cutest faces when he's getting sleepy. I love just watching him.
- Gets very grumpy when he's tired
- He likes when his mama raps to him
- We think he's pretty dang cool


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment