Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Blessing

Our little Beckham bug got blessed on Sunday July 3rd. He was a trooper. I tried so hard to get him to go sleep before he went up there so we wouldn't have any tears. I knew if he was not asleep he would most likely be crying since it had been about an hour since he ate and tha'ts when he gets sleepy. When he gets tired he makes sure that everyone knows it by screaming as loud as he can until he falls asleep or someone cuddles him in just the right position. Welp mama knows best and right before Bishop, aka grandpa, called everyone up the screaming began and didn't stop until they said amen. Nate did a great job though. I wish I would have written down some of the things he said because I have already forgotten and I was a little distracted by my screaming child to fully pay attention. Next time.

We were also lucky enough to have most of our family there for the occasion. Devan, Lauren, and aunt Sue came from Utah as well as Nate's sibs, Aaron, Brenna, Seth and baby Cordy. And Nate's parents came all the way from Michigan. It was great to have everyone here!




No comments:

Post a Comment