We're having a baby! I am due May 22nd which means that right now I am 12 and a half weeks. Besides constant hunger pains, tears streaming down my face for no reason at all, and being extremely tired all the time, I'm feeling ok! I have just learned that if I eat always, and by always I mean ALWAYS, then I will feel much better. I have had the occasional queeziness but luckily only thrown up once. So overall I'm thinking I've been pretty lucky. In case you were wondering, right now our little Poppy is the size of a plum! And we have temporarily named her Poppy because when I found out I was pregnant she was only the size of a poppy seed, what a little cutie!
For those of who know my mama and papa, you know that these two have been dying to be grandparents forev! Needless to say I was very excited to tell them our news! Let me just paint you a picture...We had bought them a bunch of candy that had anything to do with babies. We told them that we got them a little surprise and Nate started pulling the candy out of the bag. They just sort of stared at us with a confused look on the faces because this was not candy they would normally eat. Finally after a few hints from Nate, my mom caught on to what was going on. That was when she started jumping up and down like an excited little child on Christmas and hitting my dad's arm. Then she started yelling, "We're having a baby, we're having a baby!!" And then just as expected, my dad got the most excited/surprised look on his face and started crying, and laughing, but mostly just crying. It was fabulous and I really regret not recording the event!
Congratulations McKae!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I liked the story about your parents, they both are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mckae!! Can't wait to find out what you are having...lol that is when the real fun begins!
ReplyDelete