Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Baker

I love food. I love to eat it, smell it, and bake it (only if it involves sugar). This love of baked goods, and Duff from Ace of Cakes, has inspired me to become the worlds best baker, or at least pretend that I am, I can always imagine right (and while I'm imaging things lets also pretend that I have a tan, rock hard abs, unlimited funds, a personal beauty team to dress me and do me up every day, and a puppy).

So anyway, my mom and I took a cake decorating class a couple months ago and I loved it! I have also recently become a true blog stalker of any and all baking blogs, it sounds a little creepy but its not, I promise. I have only made a few cakes but I think they turned out pretty darn cute. If I keep this up I may need to hire someone to come over eat all these goodies for me, if you are interest just hollar! And hey maybe one day I will have the baking blog that people want to blog stalk ... and maybe one day I will be tan ... who am I kidding, both will never happen.

Here are some pictures of cakes I have made

3 comments:

  1. Those cakes are good! I would stalk your blog if you had one. You might not ever have a tan but you could do a bakers blog. If we lived closer I would also come over to eat them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you're funny! And those cakes are awesome...make me one

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make great cakes. Your roses were so pretty.

    ReplyDelete