Monday, May 10, 2010

New obsession

For a while now I have been trying to figure out how to get super toned arms like Kelly Ripa. Since I don't have to be at work until 10 I get to watch Regis and Kelly most mornings, that show is hilarious. She always talks about this Physique 57 class that she goes to so I did some research and found out that for those of us who do not live in New York or don't want to pay $30 a class, they now have DVD's!! So of course I bought them, and I love them! These vidoes are seriously intense but really fun. It came with 3 videos that you are supposed to rotate through. The first time I did it my whole body was shaking all day. I have been doing them for 2 weeks now I am already noticing results. Here's a video of Kelly Ripa and Anderson Cooper doing a few of the moves, these teo crack me up.

1 comment:

  1. I want it...I am totally stealing that love handle move. Tanks!

    ReplyDelete