Our lives have been pretty boring lately. We just go to work, come home, sometimes go to the gym, go to bed and do it all over again the next day. Occasionally I will make dinner and if we are feeling really wild maybe we'll stay up late and watch a movie. Since it is halloween time though, we decided that maybe we should be festive so a couple weeks ago we went to the corn maze with Todd and Whitney. We had a lot of fun. It is a huge place and we were surprised by how many were there. It was crazy!
There were so many cute things for kids there, but since we don't have any children we thought we would play in them instead.
We also got to celebrate Nate's birthday this month. On his actual birthday my family came over and we opened presents and had some yummy cake. Then that weekend we went to Texas Roadhouse for a second celebration.
I just wrote a post about this season and how I'm glad i'm not in Rexburg and then I just read yours and you said the same thing!!! Hahaha...we are the same person. Love you!
ReplyDeleteim' offended that i'm not under your favorite people list...
ReplyDeleteYour bone cake was awesome!! It was very creative and delicious. I, also, love it when you bake.
ReplyDelete