Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Love Bug


Tomorrow is Nates birthday and I just thought I would give a little birthday shout out. Yep, he is going to be the big 2-6. I am so lucky to be married to him and so grateful to have him in my life. Here are just a few of the things that I love about this guy...
  • He is constantly making me laugh
  • He is a hard worker
  • He is a great primary teacher
  • He encourages me to go to the gym with him
  • He likes rubbing my feet, well maybe he doesnt like it but he does it without complaining
  • He will be a great father some day
  • He is very patient with me and all my weird little quarks
  • He makes me feel special
  • He likes to cuddle
  • He never says anything negative or mean to me
  • He likes my cooking
  • He loves me

Happy birthday honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment