Whitney tagged me so it goes....
What are your middle names? McKae and Lynn
How long have you been together? 10 1/2 months
How long did you know each other before you started dating? umm a week?
Who asked who out? He did the asking
Whose siblings do you see the most? Well since the only sibling we see is Camille, that would be mine
Do you have any children together? I wish, but no
What about pets? Nope
Did you go to the same school? Yep, BYU-Idaho
Who is the most sensitive? That would be me
Where do you eat out most as a couple? My parents house and El Rosal
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Michigan
Who has the worst temper? I would have to say Nate
Who does the cooking? Well for the first couple weeks it was me, but then after the excitement wore off I started hating it again so now he does or we just eat cereal
Who is more social? Depends on the situation
Who is the neat freaks? I think we are pretty equal on this one
Who is the most stubborn? That would definately be me
Who hogs the bed? I do, he always scoots me back over
Who wakes up earlier? We wake up at the same time
Where was your first date? Smitty's Pancakse and Steaks!!
Who has the bigger family? Our families are equal in size
Do you get flowers often? On occasion
Who eats more? Nate
Who sings better? I think he does
Who does the laundry? We both do it
Who's is better with the computer? Equal but Nate is an excel master
Who drives when you are together? Nate
Who picks where you go to dinner? Whoever can make a decision about it first, so usually Nate
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? Nate, like I said, I'm the stubborn one
Who wears the pants in the relationship? There are no pants
Who eats more sweets? We both eat lots of sweets
Who cries more? Me
What's your best day together? I would have to say our wedding day
Where did you honeymoon? On a cruise to Mexico
Favorite date night? Going to Phantom of the Opera in Vegas
Favorite TV show to watch together? Well when he's not watching sports its The soup or Tool Academy haha.
Couple I imagine us growing old like? Our parents
Thanks Whit!! I tag... Jaime, Melissa, and America
Cereal is a great meal in our house too!
ReplyDelete