Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloweenie!

I have been so excited for Halloween this year because of this little guy right here
He decided that he wanted to be a monkey, and I couldn't say no, so a monkey he was!

We had a fun day. First we went trick or treating on Main Street with my pals Katie and Whitney and their kiddos. By trick or treating I mean, Beckham, sat in his stroller bored out of his mind while the moms talked and Adddie and Lucus got lots of candy. Good times!


Next we went to my parent's house so my mom could get a picture of Beck in his costume and I carved a pumpkin. There was an extra binky lying around so I decided to go ahead and use that guy. I think it turned out pretty cute!


Finally we went to our ward trunk or treat and ate yummy chili an brownies.

I love Halloween!


Ready for bed after a busy day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment