Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Half of a year


Baby boo is 6 months old today. Holy cow how did this happen!? It has seriously gone by so fast. This little guy is so much fun and makes us happier than I ever imagined. Its so fun to watch him grow and learn new things. He getting such a personality. Here's his 6 month update...

-He has 3 teeth, 2 on bottom and 1 on top and he is currently cutting one more on the top. They are cutest little things
-LOVES his jumper. He has figured out the whole jumping thing now and just jumps and giggles and spins in circles. I love it!
- He is sitting like a champ now!
- I just started feeding him solids twice a day. His favorite food so far is my moms pears all mushed up. But he really will eat anything.
- Speaking of food, he is great eater! He's not very messy anymore and he even drinks from a sippy cup
- He is wearing 9-12 month clothes now. I just bought him some 12 month jammies and they actually fit him! Stop growing!
-He rolls on to his stomach as soon as I lay him down and then after a few minutes he gets sick of being on his stomach but won't roll back over. It's as if he forgot how. Drive. me. crazy!
-He sleeps from about 8-5 (with one random cry at some point in the night), eats real quick and goes back to sleep until 7. I'm trying to get him to stop that 5:00 feeding so I can get some more sleep.
-He puts himself to sleep now and doesn't like it when I try to rock him or hold him when he's tired. He just wants me to lay him down. It makes me kind of sad that we don't get to cuddle very much anymore.
- Beckham is very ticklish just like his mama
-He loves remote controls and iphones. He grab at one of those over any of his toys.
- He still squeaks when he's happy or excited. So cute! He his also laughing a lot more. I got to him to have a good laughing fit the other day. It was adorable.
- We love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment