I'm a little late posting this, 2 weeks late to be exact, but little beckster is 4 months old. I seriously can't believe how fast is has gone by. I love seeing him grow and learn new things, but I already miss my tiny baby. He is definitely not tiny anymore. He went to the doctor today and weighed in a whopping 18 lbs 4 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. He's still in the 90th percentile and the doc said he is very healthy.
-He can sit on his own for while before he tips to one side or the other.
- He LOVES his jumper
- loves sitting and playing in his super seat. He will sit in that thing for so long, it's fabulous.
- he's a great running buddy. He just sits in his stroller and looks around and usually falls asleep
- recently started hating his car seat. He pretty much cries every time we put him in it.
- he has two little teeth poking up on the bottom. They came in about a month ago and are the cutest things.
- this kid loves playing pat-a-cake. He smiles and giggles the whole time and once you start you can't stop until he wants you to or he cries
- he's a total mamas boy. He gives me the biggest smiles. I love it.
- he likes blondes. He doesn't warm up to strangers very fast but I've noticed that he smiles way easier for blondes than anyone else
- he is becoming such a happy, smiley boy (for people that he knows well)
- he tries so hard to sit up every time I lay him down. He lifts up that big head of his and grunts until he realizes that it's not working
- he has a love hate relationship with his binky. He either screams when I try to give to him or screams until I give it to him, and I never really know which one it's going to be
- he is so happy in the morning. He wakes up squeaking and giggling with a big smile on his face. He didn't get that from me but it sure does make getting up early much easier
- he is now in completely in 6-9 month clothes, more 9 than 6 though.
We love you Beck!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment