Monday, July 25, 2011

2 months!!

Beckham boy is 2 months old as of Friday! It has gone by way too fast, I hate it! It is fun to see him grow and change but I already miss my tiny little newborn.

He went to the doc on Friday and got measured and weighed and we found out that this kid is a beast! He is already 13.6 pounds and 24 inches. That puts him in the 95th percentile. Go Beck! And actually, go me! I mean it is my mama milk he's been eating. He also got his shots. Booo, I hated it. I made Nate go with me so I wouldn't have to watch it. I just sat in the corner with my eyes closed. The little guy was a trooper though. He's a tough guy.

We just adore this kid and love him more and more each day. He's getting to be so much fun.



He has discovered his hands and now really loves sucking on them. Occasionally he will try to fit both in his mouth at the same time. That doesn't usually go as planned.


Look how big he is!!



Beckham and his friends Carter Barth and Makynzie Belo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment