Monday, June 6, 2011

2 weeks

My baby is already 2 weeks old. He is getting so big and has changed so much! His hair is getting lighter, longer, and curlier and my once super sleepy little boy isn't all that sleepy anymore.

He had is 2 week checkup today, and he is 21 1/2 in long and 8 lbs 3 oz. He has gained 1 lb and grown 2 in. The doctor said he is going to be tall and slender like his mommy. He's in the 80th percentile for height and 50th for weight.

Did I mention that I hate going to the pediatrician? Beckham screams the whole time if Im not holding him. He is not a fan of getting naked and laying on that table, but really who would be? I am dreading taking him to get his shots. It will not be a fun experience.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Eli hated the Dr. at first as well. He especially hates being measured because they restrain him and he does NOT like that. Up until his most recent (4 mo.) visit I had to feed him EVERYTIME while we were waiting for the Dr. Then we had to wait even longer bc the doc would come in while I was nursing him in order to calm him down. Now he does really well, even with the shots. He loves the crinkly paper :-) It gets better!!!!

    ReplyDelete