We are all ready for this little man to get here. I have done some serious organizing and rearranging to make room for all his stuff. He might be small, but he sure takes up a lot of space! Nate found a fabulous rocking chair on Craigslist that is actually still in good condition, don't worry Im a major germ freak so I sterilized that guy. He was so proud of himself because he got it for $5 less then they wanted for it. Such a bargain hunter!
So now we just wait, and wait. Hurry up little guy, we really want to meet you!!

One last tummy shot at 38 and a half weeks. My face is purposefully not this shot because it is getting chuuunky
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
I can't believe he's almost here!! I thought it would be fun if he was born today! (my b-day) but he will be here so soon :) yay for you guys
ReplyDelete