Things I will miss about being pregnant
- Feeling him move around pretty much all the time (but actually I'm not really going to miss that all the time because sometimes that little stinker really hurts me)
- Not feeling guilty about getting a cupcake at Frost pretty much weekly because I had a "craving"
- Hearing his heartbeat at the doctor and seeing him in ultra sounds, those things are so cool
- Getting special attention from people because I am pregnant. That might sound a little selfish, but come on who wouldn't like hearing "you are so tiny!" whenever someone new finds out when I am due, not like I have anything to do with how big my stomach gets.
- Holding my little man
- Being able to go the store, or anywhere really, without having to go the bathroom as soon as I walk in the door and at least one other time before I leave
- Not having to roll myself out of bed
- Lifting weights and running, I never thought I would miss that so much. I really envy the girls who are still running marathons when they are 9 months pregnant, I have tried running randomly and failed miserably because it feels like my baby is literally going to fall out.
- Getting a new pair of jeans when I get back to my pre-preg weight!! Any pair I want, there is no budget here (ok Nate might not have totally agreed to that last part) That was a little deal I made with Nate to motivate me a little.
- Not having weird new pains on the daily.
- Being able to walk 10 feet without needing to "take a breather"
No comments:
Post a Comment