A couple days after we got back from Utah was our 1 year anniversary, so we just had to do something fun to celebrate that momentus ocasion! So on Saturday we went over to San Fransisco area and stayed in a cute little town, Mill Valley. We went up the mountains, walked around the redwood forest, went to the beach and ate yummy food. I had never been over in that area before and it was so pretty! I was a little better about documenting this trip.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Vactions Vacations
Lately I have felt like we have been gone more than we've been home... and I've loved every minute of it! First, we went to Utah for the 4th of July for a King family reunion of sorts. We had a blast! It was great to everyone and meet our cutie little niece Cordy. I am a terrible picture taker, and by that I mean I just don't take them, so here are the only two pics from the trip.
Little miss Cordy sucking on some watermelon
The fam at Temple Square. We drove down to Salt Lake to go to the temple only to find that it was closed... so we just walked around.
A couple days after we got back from Utah was our 1 year anniversary, so we just had to do something fun to celebrate that momentus ocasion! So on Saturday we went over to San Fransisco area and stayed in a cute little town, Mill Valley. We went up the mountains, walked around the redwood forest, went to the beach and ate yummy food. I had never been over in that area before and it was so pretty! I was a little better about documenting this trip.
Nate at the freezing beach
It's hard taking pictures together when there's only 2 of us, hence the solo pictures
I don't know what is happening to my face


Nate forgot to bring a sweatshirt and jeans, even though someone reminded him, so here he is in new Walgreens sweatshirt. So cute
Nate taking some pictures at a beach overlook.
A couple days after we got back from Utah was our 1 year anniversary, so we just had to do something fun to celebrate that momentus ocasion! So on Saturday we went over to San Fransisco area and stayed in a cute little town, Mill Valley. We went up the mountains, walked around the redwood forest, went to the beach and ate yummy food. I had never been over in that area before and it was so pretty! I was a little better about documenting this trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's pretty there. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete