I know this is a little late, but waaay back in February, on Presidents Day I believe, Nate and I went to Yosemite with my family for the day. We had a great time full of picnics, cookies, and ice skating. I have not been ice skating in years and it definately showed, and just as I was starting to feel comfortable enough to try to bust out a triple axel, I totally ate it and landed right on my knee!! Not one of my finer moments in life. It is just so pretty up there and makes me wish that I was a master photog and could take some awesome pictures. But since I am not, these will have to do.

The Olympics were going on at the time, so we were pracitcing our best ice-skating poses
You are so talented making hearts and what not :) And I want that kitchen table. Perfect size!
ReplyDelete