Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Celebrating 24

What?!? I'm 24? Ok that just sounds old, and I am not ok with that. But, besides the old factor my birthday was a great day! It started out with a fabulous french toast breakfast made my wonderful husband. Seriously, that French toast was so good. He better watch out or I might be asking him to make it quite often. Then that night, after a long day of work, I went to watch Nate's high school basketball team lose another game. Ok, they aren't terrible anymore. They had some awesome coaches this year so they have improved immensly! In fact, they won their game last night against a team who beat them every other time they played by 20-30 points. Anyway, after the game we went to dinner at Center Street Grill. That place is super yummy! Then we went back to my parent's house for the world's cutest cake and presents. It was a great day and I love my family for making it special for me.


The cute cake that my mom made for me. I might be 24, but I am still a child at heart

Cute Mama
My new Cricut!! I am so excited about this guy, I'm going to be cutting things out all day! Thanks for the inspiration and for letting me copy you Lauren!


Nate got me a jacket that I can jogging in. What a little cutie

1 comment:

  1. I love how bright the cake looks... that must be a lot of candles! It looks like it is on fire! You're so old!

    ReplyDelete